WHY JOIN CPAN’S ONLINE COMMUNITY?
CPAN is a truly diverse network. Our supporters range in age and profession and come from a variety of social and economic backgrounds, but all share a common goal in eliminating child poverty. There are no costs to join our Online Community – the only requirement is the belief that child poverty has to be eliminated. Each online community member is a resource to us; some people donate money, some donate their time in various ways. Some provide ideas and important contacts and resources, and others spread the word to raise awareness.
- Must have an interest to eliminate child poverty
- No cost
- No commitment to attend meetings (although all members are welcome)
- Can join sub-committees if interested
- Can fundraise
- Can be a presenter, and/or teach others about child poverty
- Be a part of a network where you can bring ideas forward to help solve problems or find services available (or help to make them)
- Stay updated on child poverty issues and what CPAN is doing by receiving e-mails
- Can help raise awareness of local child poverty by sharing information with others
JOINING CPAN IS FREE AND YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!